Political Lunch: Competencies of the Future | 24.08.2022, 11.30-13.00
Julius Raab Stiftung, Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung und Politische Akademie
Digitization, datafication and hybrid working environments are constantly changing our knowledge society. The half-life of knowledge is shrinking and it is becoming increasingly difficult to distinguish relevant from irrelevant information. Building on these new realities, society must proactively develop solutions. The requirement profiles of politics, business and schools must be recalibrated. Which core competencies and key skills will be in demand and necessary in the future to ensure and safeguard the competitiveness of the European economy and education systems alike? And what skills do we subsume under the term humanistic education in the 21st century?
- Bettina Rausch, Member of Parliament & President of the Political Academy
- Martha Schultz, President of the Julius Raab Foundation
- Hardy Ostry, Head of the Brussels Office, Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung
- David Goodhart, British Journalist and Author
- Harald Mahrer, President of the Austrian Economic Chamber
- Claudia Plakolm, State Secretary for Youth
Die Veranstaltung findet auf Englisch statt. Weitere Informationen folgen in Kürze.